Venice Italy- The City of Passionate Canals
- Published on Saturday, 16 November 2013 16:33
- 0 Comments
The Venice known to be city of canals possesses historical beauty and timeless romance to grab the hearts of visitors eternally. The phenomenal city lays over 118 small islands that group together to form the whole town, estranged with creeping canals and binding them together with linking bridges. The only way to travel through the city is by fascinating boats commonly known as gondolas. These exciting rides captivated the attention of visitors, artists and romantic fanatics since centuries. The mystifying narrow streets lead you to the amazing spots of delicious Italian cuisines and savoring sites. The physical decaying of buildings, decrease of native population due to harsh weather and highly wet seasons of Venice are not creating enough hindrance to the huge number of visitors to this amorous city.
- St. Mark’s Square designed fabulously in the 9th century can only be approached through water. The awe-inspiring interiors of italic landmark is covered with mosaic patterns sculptures and icons of national heroes placed in 1204 after its re-construction in 11th century.
- Other remarkable churches of Venice include San Giacomo di Rialto, San Simeone Piccolo, Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari, San Giovanni e Paolo, and Basilica of Santa Maria Assunta in Torcello. These churches charge visiting fee unlike St. Mark’s church, but still a don’t-miss element to relish the religious architectural façade.
- Museo Ebraico, Palazzo Mocenigo, Correr Museum, Ca’ Rezzonico in addition to Palazzo Grassi, Museo del Vetro and historic La Fenice Theater are some of most cherishable historical, archealogical as well as artistic background of Italian heritage.
- Other marvels of this fascinating town are Rialto Bridge renowned to overpass the Grand Canal created by Antonio da Ponte in 15th century, the magnificent Doge’s palace representing grand Venetian gothic architecture, the Bridge of sighs famous for its mythical symbol and last but not least the inhospitable Piombi prison of Doge holds the famous escape story of Casanova.
- The crawling canals of the Venice city are more attractive than any other monumental and ancient edifice that can take you to unforgettable romantic ride.
- Vaporetto ride is ready to take you to the voyage of Grand Canal with some high expense along with remarkable experience to observe the astounding constructions, the mesmerizing procession of Venetian watercrafts along with warm and soothing sunset.
- Experiencing Gondola can leave engraved memories of fascinating moments on your heart and mind. The expensive yet priceless trip through gondola will let you witness the most hidden and mesmerizing face of Venice that you cannot afford to miss.
- Stealing picturesque views of the extraordinary landscape of Venice is a treat for amateur as well as a professional photojournalist. Casual visitors and tourists can also grab the essence of Venice for making your own canvas prints to flaunt them at your personal spaces. The memorial of this amorous city can fill you with warm passion.
- Get married at the most romantic destinations for lovebirds the passionate city of Venice. The romance-spreading environment welcomes the wedding couples to celebrate their wedding at the historical Palazzo Cavalli as wedding registry office with a group of experts to assist them.
- Taking a honeymoon trip at Venice is another ideal thing to follow by most of the newly married couples. Many intimate and vacationer activities are available to make the special trip more exclusive. From treasuring islands, to exploring city through gondolas, visiting fascinating bars for drinks & snacks and observing the bird-eye view from Companile are some suggestions to indulge in romantic trance.
- Spend Christmas Eve with enchanting lights of Venice to captivate you through the tour. Do not miss to explore the local markets to get photos printed on canvas for your loved ones back at home. Italian Christmas rituals will also be a delightful experience for you.